Thursday, March 11, 2010

Irony, At it's best.

So, I wrote my second post yesterday afternoon and I have to be honest, I am still learning what exactly blogging entails. So, I left my blog open and checked it throughout the day and even contemplated writing more. It was a good day all around, the little ones returned from their Mommy's house after 5 days, so it was great to see them. Wednesdays tend to be very busy transition days for all five of us and yesterday proved no different. Picked up the boy, came home to get the big one off the bus, got homework taken care of, one bath and started dinner (sounds more complicated than it really was). Waited for Daddy to come home which was even more special for the little ones because he was in California during their last visit. Had a really nice dinner with everyone present! : ) Then I had a moment. Well, a few moments, I should say. I acted childishly and rudely and selfishly - not to the children, but to the hubby. And the best part of all of it, is that when I sat at my computer a little while later, as my husband spoke so lovingly and patiently with me, I looked up at my computer screen and out of the corner of my eye, this is what I saw: "I've got so many planks in"....well, you know the rest.

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute, baby. I am so proud of your honesty and humility. It's one thing to see it at home, it's another to see you be so transparent publicly. Praise Jesus for your dear heart.

    ReplyDelete